27 April, 2022
Benefits Of Using Custom Lanyards
There are many benefits to using custom lanyards. They are ideal as part of the security for an office, they can build brand awareness and they are easily seen. For such a small piece of material that usually is hung around a person’s neck, lanyards punch well above their weight. You have seen them being worn by people everywhere. From offices to warehouses, schools to hospitals. Why are they so popular?
Let’s take a look at some of the bigger points when it comes to lanyards and how they can help a business or cause.
1. They Are Great For Security: Lanyards are the perfect item to help with security. Whether it is to give people access to certain areas of a building or whether you have a gala night with different degrees of VIPs and entertainment areas, custom lanyards are the ideal product to use. When it comes to offices, you can use them with an ID cardholder at the bottom to easily identify staff. You can also use different coloured lanyards to see visitors or you can also colour designate for different areas of the building or campus. This makes life very easy for the security guards, as they can quickly identify if the person they see is in the right area, or if they are breaching security protocol. They are also great for gala evenings. The last thing you want is for your VIP guests to be held up in a queue waiting to have their ID checked. Issue VIP lanyards in different colours, so as they approach the security detail, one quick glance tells them if the person is in the correct area.
2. Lanyards Enhance Brand Awareness: Making your business stand out from the crowd can be difficult at times. One way to achieve this is to have your staff wear lanyards. If they are speaking directly to customers, this visual will help enforce your brand’s awareness. Likewise, if your staff wear the lanyards outside of the shop of office while getting lunch, or running errands, everyone they pass will see your company name emblazoned on the lanyards. It is a very cheap, but effective way to help get your brand out there.
3. Easy To Spot: Part of this comes down to the branding that you do on your lanyards, but they are always easy to see. As they are worn around the neck and outside of clothing, you can’t help but notice someone wearing a lanyard. The next part is getting the viewer to read what it says. That’s why it is important to keep the branding simple. Large simple wording works best and makes sure you get plenty of contrast. Choose a black lanyard with bright white, silver, yellow or even bright orange ink printed. Likewise, choose a light-coloured lanyard and get a deep colour printed. The goal is to make it easy for people to read.
4. Team Bonding: It may not appear like it at first, but lanyards can help people feel like they are part of the same team. In an office environment, people can easily start to isolate themselves a little. If everyone is wearing a lanyard, it is easier for people to associate with each other, expanding conversations and making people feel like they really belong as part of a team. This in turn leads to better productivity within the company and employees feeling happier about their workplace.
5. Affordability: Some forms of marketing can be expensive, but that is not the case with lanyards. They are cheap to purchase, plus they last for ages, so you won’t be continually replacing them. Lanyards, especially polyester ones, are very durable. They are relatively stain-resistant and don’t wrinkle, so they will look good for many years.
So many benefits to custom lanyards. If you aren’t using them already, you should consider trying them. They are easy to brand and we can help you. Just give us a call or send us an email. We can help with the style of the lanyard and the branding to add to it. It’s simple!
The PromotionsOnly Team